Offshore company formation
Offshore jurisdictions in UAE are namely JAFZA (Jabel Ali Free Zone Offshore) RAKIA (Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority). We are the registered agents for JAFZA & RAKIA
- Offshore company formation in Jabel Ali Free zone,Dubai
- Offshore company formation in RAKIA (Ras al khaimah investment authority)
Offshore Company is mostly used by individuals and entities for the purpose of tax avoidance, invoicing international clients, maintaining Corporate Bank account in UAE, anonymity and asset protection. It is also used to put up holding structure to your corporate by holding shares in another firm locally and internationally. The Offshore Entity does not provide any visa or require any office space.
The main advantages are:
- Anonymity, confidentiality and the highest level of privacy protection.
- Asset Protection.
- No accountant costs.
- Business can be conducted internationally (Invoice international clients from UAE, move your international shipments by switching the B/L on UAE offshore name).
- Corporate Bank Account in UAE.
- Prestigious Registered address (Gold & Diamond Park, Dubai UAE) you can use our address for your offshore company.
- Offshore company can act as an intermediary in any transactions of your Company with foreign Companies.
- Borrowing funds from foreign companies can be transferred to Offshore company account in Dubai and Your company can borrow the money from the Dubai Company.
- According to the new regulations, Govt of India has reduced the tax from 20% to 5% for companies to encourage foreign borrowings.
The company can be formed with either the suffix of INCORPORATED or LIMITED.
Limited Liability Company
Company’s liability is limited to the share capital of the company with NO initial capital requirement to incorporate.
Be can connect you to our contact in Local Emirate Banks & International Banks who can review the application and open bank account upon completion of their Comprehensive Due Diligence. We have connections with other Emirate (Mashreq, Emirates NBD, Standard Chartered) banks as well if you are interested. Local Banks does not require account opening fee however initial deposit may require which is AED 10,000.
Electronic Transfers (Internet banking)
Most of the banks in UAE provide internet Banking even the local banks.
Bank Account Location
The bank account can be in any part of the world, however we recommend that companies incorporate their bank accounts in UAE (it is relatively easier). If you are interested in banks that deal particularly in offshore internationally we can connect you to our strategic partners for LOYAL BANK.
Travel to incorporate the company
If you wish to open a bank account in UAE, you will have to travel to UAE (for bank due diligence). As far as company incorporation is concerned we can send you the documents to your address, you can sign them in front of a notary and send them back to us for certificate. It takes 3 working days to secure a license.
- Valid Passport Copy with UAE entry stamp page for each Shareholders / Director
- Three Proposed Company Names (Suffix should be LIMITED or INCORPORATED)
- Personal & Business Profile of each shareholder(s). (CV)
- Original Proof of Physical address of the shareholders. (utility bill/telephone/electricity etc.)
- Original Personal Bank Reference (Good standing) for the Shareholder(s) - the relevant account should have been maintained for more than two years
Incorporation Package contains:
- Incorporation certificate
- Memorandum & Articles of association
- Company Seal
Initially we would require the electronic copies of above documents to prepare the Memorandum & Article of Association of the International Company.
Further we can assist you in Forming Companies in UAE & Internationally
Branch Companies / Representative Offices
- Free Zone Companies
- Mainland Companies
- Offshore Companies